Call Now –
Kashmir The Paradise on Earth.”On the off chance that there is paradise on earth, it’s here in Kashmir” it is well known saying once said by the Mughal Emperor Jahangir. The wonderful and pleasant place that is known for Kashmir is situated at peak of India.
Day 01 : Pick up from Katra/ Jammu Railway Station / Airport and transfer to Katra Hotel.
Day 02 : After Breakfast Hotel to Helipad proceeding Holy Cave by Helicopter back same day Overnight Stay.
Day 03 :After Breakfast in Early Morning drive to Srinagar. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight at houseboat.
Day 04 :Srinagar Local Sightseeing – This morning after breakfast visit world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love), The Chasme Shahi Garden etc. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 05 :Srinagar to Gulmarg – This morning after breakfast leave for Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is also popular for its highest golf course in the world and skiing during the winter season. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg. Overnight at Hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 06 :Gulmarg to Pahalgam – This morning after breakfast drive to Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (Vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron field and Avantipur ruins, which is eleven hundred years old temple. Finally by the lunchtime you will reach Pahalgam, which is the most famous palace for Indian Film Industry. After lunch enjoy the nature charm of the valley. Overnight in Pahalgam.
Day 07 :After Breakfast will transfer to Srinagar Airport .Fly back with sweet memories.
- Transfer From Railway Station / Airport to Katra Hotel Back By Ac Cab.
- Cab on disposal basis.
- Hotel stay with Double Occupancy Room.
- Return Helicopter Tickets.
- Vip Darshan Pass.
- To n fro transfer from Helipad.
- Inclusive of All Tax
- Camera fee / entrance Fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.